Tuesday, May 6, 2014

# 6 Surveys


1.   I pride myself on knowing my times tables (1-12).5
2.   I can mentally add and subtract (without using my fingers).1
3.   I consider myself a “math person.”1
4.   When ordering food at a restaurant, I know approximately what my total bill is before being told by the cashier/waiter.1
5.  Adding and subtracting fractions is easy for me.1
6.   I can calculate travel time based upon mph and distance.1
7.   I use some form of math every day.1
8.   I like sports.5
9.   I know what batting average is in baseball, and I know how to calculate it.1
10.  I know what shooting average is in basketball, and I know hot to calculate it.1
11.  I know (can calculate) how many inches are in a yard.1
12.  I would be comfortable working a cash register (counting money, handing back change, etc.).1
13.  I know (can calculate) how many seconds are in an hour.1
14.  I know how to graph points like (1, -3).1
15.  I can add, subtract, multiply, and divide any two numbers without a calculator (using pencil and paper).5
16.  Math is easy.1



No comments:

Post a Comment