Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My favorite hobby


My favorite hobby is surfing because its my passion. I love the water and I also love the competitive side of surfing its just clean fun.

 Surfing has been a passion of mine since I was seven years old. I first started surfing in Hawaii when I was a little grom and have loved it ever since not just surfing but the whole vibe and lifestyle of surfing. 

Now almost being 18 years old my favorite part is just surfing and being out in the water and I like the peace that I find out in the water. My favorite surfboard I like to ride is a 5'10 thruster and my favorite spot to surf is 54th street. I love to surf in Hawaii I have a house on the island of Kauai. My dream spot to surf is in Indonesia. Or travel on Boat to different islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment